Monday, July 20, 2009

Idiots don't deserve apologies

First of all, there are not a lot of people who are craving my apologies. If people are present in the moment, I try to be respectful, and if an apology is due, I am more than happy to go the extra mile - I am a big believer in meeting people *MORE* than half-way. Because I am more interested in communication that my own foolish pride. But idiots who just spout off comments to preserve their pathetic fragile egos - they get the full brunt of my poison tongue. Let them pout, stamp their little feet, and walk away with hurt feelings. Also, when somebody comes at me with a condescending smile, I immediately see red. I get so angry, so quickly, I cannot imagine apologizing after I tear them to shreds. OK - (talking to myself) - calm down. Breathe deeply. Ah, feel better now.

see filenameImage via Wikipedia

I apologize for my angry nuttiness, just now. Happily, I go through life without leaving a lot of people in need of an apology from me, because I truly feel that people deserve happiness and dignity. (I think... I worry to get a conflicting report from people who interact with me daily. I hope they would say the same thing...)

No comments: