Friday, April 3, 2009

Gack! Don't carelessly cut me and laugh while I am bleeding!

We can all agree, music is the greatest scourge of mankind. I have 3 music titles, that have bummed me out the most.

The ladyfolk he is describing seems really scary to me. Frankly, she sounds like Jason from Friday the Thirteenth, or the Terminator. What with the carelessly cutting and laughing during the bleeding. "And the most she will do is throw shadows at you." Go ahead and throw those shadows, lady, just get out of here! Shoo!
Very difficult to erase from memory, with Top 40 playing it every 15 minutes, but I would like to give it a shot.
Did I mention: "She can ruin your faith with her casual lies"? I beg you, you meanface woman, please don't ruin my faith. I might need it later, for something.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: