Thursday, October 15, 2009

I eat month old Twinkies from Super Market

I like to collect layers of fat around by belly and waist. Junk food from the supermarket helps

I don't collect anything. Oh wait, I have some books from the early 1900s. I think I got them from www.alibris.com or a marketplace vendor of Amazon. I got them because I could not get J. B. S. Haldane Possible Worlds and Other Essays and Augustus De Morgan A Budget of Paradoxes and early edition of 1936 How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

J. B. S.Image via Wikipedia

http://books.google.com/books?id=MrYdq40KQiAC&lpg=PP1&dq=Haldane%20Possible%20Worlds&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q=&f=false http://books.google.com/books?id=wAwSAAAAYAAJ&dq=Augustus%20De%20Morgan&pg=PP9#v=onepage&q=&f=false Anyway, don't really collect old books. I throw my books on the floor, so I am the worst at preservation. I like going to the grocery store and buying:

Example of an American grocery store aisle.Image via Wikipedia

Oberto Original Beef Jerky http://www.obertosausagecompany.com/brand/Oh_Boy_Oberto Pringles - they have this crazy Hot Wings flavor - Pringles Extreme Blazin' Buffalo Wing Candy - the sour puckerific stuff - like Sour Patch Kids and Sour Patch Xploderz
Sour Patch Xploderz™ - Nutritional Information XPLODERZ NUTRITION FACTS Serving Size (40g) Amount Per Serving Calories 140 - % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g - 0% Sodium 20 mg - 1% Total Carbohydrate 33 g - 11% Sugars 21 g Protein 2 g - 4% Vitamin A - 0% Vitamin C - 0% Calcium - 2% Iron - 0% Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron. *Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: