Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hell is a great place to make friends, see you in Hell!

If you are like me, you are going to hell. To burn for eternity. Might as well make the most of the social opportunity, to network and meet and greet as the devils burn your feet complete.

Hell, painted by Hieronymus Bosch part of The ...Image via Wikipedia

I have sinus pain behind my right eyeball, and above my nose, so I am in a fairly wicked mood right now. My social anxiety makes any group of people very stressful, sometimes. So I don't feel competent to straightforwardly answer this Plinky prompt. Any time spent around people in a group, and no matter how well it goes, I really need a lie down afterwards, to recharge by my lonesome.

:Image:Religious syms.png bitmap traced (and h...Image via Wikipedia

I was just joking about hell. I don't wish anyone to go there. I am not conventionally religious, so all I can do is ask you to do is follow your heart. If I ended up in hell, I guess I would be pretty surprised. If I ended up in heaven I would be pretty surprised. The people who spend the most time talking about hell are very negatively judgmental about people who I like and admire, so in that regard I may have an easier time socializing while I am burning in hell. If I was in heaven with Southern Baptists, that would make it worse for the Southern Baptists, so I don't mind going down to the Hot Place if it will prevent ruffling feathers. I honestly don't enjoy making the conventionally religious uncomfortable. I grew up Evangelical Lutheran, and I like what I received from that moral education, even though that is not where I am right now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: